Stay tuned to https://mmainsight.com this evening for all the results live as they happen from UFC 132: Cruz Vs Faber in Las Vegas.
(Press F5 as required to refresh the page for the latest results)
Dominick Cruz defeats Urijah Faber by unanimous decision (50-45, 49-46, 48-47)
Chris Leben defeats Wanderlei Silva by KO at 0.27mins of Rd1
Dennis Siver defeats Matt Wiman by unanimous decision (29-28 x3)
Tito Ortiz defeats Ryan Bader by submission (guillotine choke) at 1.56mins of Rd1
Carlos Condit defeats Dong Hyun Kim by TKO at 2.58mins of Rd1
Melvin Guillard defeats Shane Roller by KO at 2.12mins of Rd1
– Guillard looked extremely confident from the opening bell here. It wasn’t long before we saw why as he blasted Roller with a lightning quick uppercut – left hook combo that felled Roller and then hammered in some ground and pound for good measure. Roller briefly got back to his feet only to be met with big knee followed by a straight left that dropped him once more. More ground and pound followed, producing the KO. Impressive stuff from Guillard.
Rafael Dos Anjos defeats George Sotiropolous via KO at 0:59mins of Rd1
– This fighted much quicker than anyone had anticipated with Dos Anjos landing a big right to the chin with less than a minute gone, flooring Sotiropoulos and forcing an immediate stoppage from the referee.
Brian Bowles defeats Takeya Mizugaki by unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27 x2)
– Round one was close with Mizugaki appearing more effective with his counters, but Bowles turned up the heat in the second, catching Mizugaki’s leg and then dropping him with a right hand. He then took his back and worked for the rear-naked choke but Mizugaki survived. Bowles appeared to break his right hand at some stage in the round, but didn’t end up needing it much in the third as he again managed to get his opponents back – this time standing – and hung there for much of the round in that dominant position to ensure victory was his.
Aaron Simpson defeats Brad Tavares by unanimous decision (30- 27 x3)
– Not the most scintillating fight with much of the three rounds being spent with the two fighters clinched up battling for dominance. Despite struggling to get his opponent to the mat Simpson was the man getting the better of the action, and he took a clean sweep on the judges scorecards.
Anthony Njokuani defeats Andre Winner by unanimous decision (30-27 x2, 30-26
Njokuani proved to be the superior striker here and had Winner in deep trouble in the first round, though the Brit managed to survive and tough it out for the full three rounds. No doubt about the winner though.
Jeff Hougland def. Donny Walker via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
– Houghland was the comfortable winner here and threatened with submissions on several occasions, though eventually had to settle for a unanimous decision win.