After last weekend’s big Strikeforce event in Dallas, the promotion is quickly back in action this Friday evening with the 16th in their strikeforce Challengers series.
After winning three fights in a row on the Challengers series Caros Fodor (8-2) headlines this event, taking on James Terry (10-2) who’s produced a 5-1 record for the promotion fighting on a mixture of the Challengers cards as well as undercards of Strikeforce’s bigger events.
Randy Couture may have retired from MMA competition recently, but his son Ryan Couture’s career is still in it’s fledgling stages and he’ll be hoping to notch up his third win as a pro when he takes on another up and comer in Matt Ricehouse.
Amongst the other notable bouts on the card is an interesting female match-up which places Julia Budd (who was recently seen on the UFC 130 countdown show moonlighting as Rampage Jackson’s nutritionist) against muay thai legend turned MMA fighter Germaine De Randamie.
See the full fight card below and tune in to Showtime on Friday night to watch the action live.
- Caros Fodor vs. James Terry
- Ryan Couture vs. Matt Ricehouse
- Lorenz Larkin vs. Gian Villante
- Jason High vs. Quinn Mulhern
- Julia Budd vs. Germaine de Randamie
- Derek Brunson vs. Jeremy Hamilton
- Eduardo Pamplona vs. Jerron Peoples
- Keith Berry vs. Trevor Smith
- Sterling Ford vs. Charon Spain