UFC fight Night cards aren’t usually the most stacked events the promotion puts on due to the fact they are aired free on Spike TV rather than on pay-per-view, but for UFN 24 on March 26th they’ve stepped up their game with some star power and solid match-ups on display.
The headline fight was originally supposed to feature Tito Ortiz, but after a training room injury talented up and comer Phil Davis, who produced four straight wins in the Octagon in 2010, steps in to take on the veteran Antonio Rogerio Nogueira who has lost only one of his last eight fights.
The co-main event is also a worthy one as former No.1 contender Dan Hardy looks to arrest a two fight losing streak against the hard-hitting Anthony Johnson who’s returning after well over a year on the sidelines due to injury.
Both Duane ‘Bang’ Ludwig and Amir Sadollah love to show off their Muay-Thai skills, and the two welterweights will get a chance to do just that when they face each other on the main card of the UFN 24 card.
Finally the main card is rounded out by a rematch of the Leonard Garcia Vs Nam Phan fight from the tail end of last year at the TUF 13 finale which Garcia won by decision even though most people watching were convinced Phan had done enough. Now they’ll meet once again in a bid to prove once and for all who the better fighter is.
See the full fight card for the event which takes in Seattle, Washington below.
- Phil Davis vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
- Dan Hardy vs. Anthony Johnson
- Amir Sadollah vs. Duane Ludwig
- Leonard Garcia vs. Nam Phan
- Alex “Bruce Leroy” Caceres vs. Mackens Semerzier
- Jon Madsen vs. Mike Russow
- John Hathaway vs. Kris McCray
- Nick Pace vs. Michael McDonald
- Sean McCorkle vs. Christian Morecraft
- Mario Miranda vs. Aaron Simpson
- Dennis Hallman vs. TJ Waldburger