The UFC will gear up for their fourth live event on Versus on June 26th, with the Pittsburgh show now officially announced by the promotion.
Fronting the show will be Nate Marquardt’s first fight since dropping down to 170lbs where he’ll immediately face a tough opponent in the hard-hitting Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson.
Meanwhile heavyweights fill the co-main event slot with the popular Pat Barry up against another kickboxing talent in Cheick Kongo.
Rounding off the main televised card is another heavyweight scrap between Matt Mitrione and Christian Morecraft, and a potent loser leaves town middleweight match-up between former TUF participants Matt Brown and Rich Attonito.
Don’t forget the preliminary card though as there’s some great bouts on their, including both Tyson Griffin and Joe ‘Daddy’ Stevenson’s featherweight debuts against former no.1 contender Manny Gamburyan and WEC vet Javier Vasquez respectively, plus Martin Kampmann taking on John Howard.
See the full line-up for the event below.
- Nate Marquardt vs. Anthony Johnson
- Pat Barry vs. Cheick Kongo
- Matt Mitrione vs. Christian Morecraft
- Matt Brown vs. Rich Attonito
- Martin Kampmann vs. John Howard
- Manny Gamburyan vs. Tyson Griffin
- Joe Stevenson vs. Javier Vazquez
- Joe Lauzon vs. Curt Warburton
- Ricardo Lamas vs. Matt Grice
- Michael Johnson vs. Edward Faaloloto