Sunday night sees UFC On Versus 5 roll into Milwaukee with a pretty solid line-up for a free-for-TV event.
Headlining the show is a welterweight clash between two fighters who love to stand and trade leather – Dan Hardy and Chris Lytle. For Hardy this could be the last chance saloon after suffering a three-fight losing streak in the past year and a half.
Co-main event honors goes to a battle of lightweight title contenders Jim Miller and former WEC champion Ben Henderson, and ain reality this one could easily have topped the bill on the show. Dana White has all-but guaranteed that Miller, who’s currently on a seven fight winning streak, will become the next No.1 contender if he wins on Sunday night, while a win would also bolster Henderson’s chances of getting within touching distance of the belt.
Meanwhile another potential ‘Fight Of The Night’ encounter in the lightweight division sees former WEC star Donald Cerrone taking on one of the division’s brightest young prospects Charles Oliveria.
Finally the card is opened up by what could turn out to be a kickboxing clinic with middleweights Amir Sadollah and Duane ‘Bang’ Ludwig both well versed in the stand-up art.
Also, don’t forget that the entire preliminary card will also be available to watch on the UFC’s official Facebook page.
- Dan Hardy vs. Chris Lytle
- Ben Henderson vs. Jim Miller
- Donald Cerrone vs. Charles Oliveira
- Amir Sadollah vs. Duane “Bang” Ludwig
- Danny Castillo vs. Jacob Volkmann
- Jason Reinhardt vs. Edwin Figueroa
- C.B. Dollaway vs. Jared Hamman
- Cole Miller vs. T.J. O’Brien
- Alex Caceres vs. Jim Hettes
- Joseph Benavidez vs. Eddie Wineland
- Ed Herman vs. Kyle Noke
- Karlos Vemola vs. Ronny Markes