Bowflex Max Trainer M8 Review
- Introducing Bowflex JRNY , the personalized coaching technology that integrates with your M8 to create daily, custom workouts that automatically adjust time and intensity as your fitness improves. JRNY App subscription required.
- Whether you've got 4 minutes to burn or 30, Max automatically adjusts to make even the shortest workouts count
- Max combines the full-body, low-impact motion of an elliptical with the calorie-burning power of a stepper to help you torch calories
- At a fraction of the size of most ellipticals and treadmills, this space-saving machine easily rolls into nearly any corner of your home
- Interactive full color backlit display and magnetic media rack for tablet or smartphone
If you’re looking for an intense home workout with low impact, the Bowflex Max Trainer M8 is the machine for you!
We tried the Bowflex Max Trainer M8 for two weeks and we can say that it’s one of the most intense and complete full body workouts you’ll get from a piece of exercise machines.
One of the biggest benefits of the Bowflex Max Trainer M8 is that it is much smaller than other eliptical machines or treadmills, which makes it great for home or appartment use where space is often limited.
The Bowflex Max Trainer M8 has a beautiful color display and a magnetic stand for your tablet or smartphone, and the Bowflex Max Trainer M8 also features Bluetooth connectivity which allows you to keep and store heart rate and workout activity.
Overall, if you’re looking for a compact, yet sturdy piece of exercise equipment for an intense home workout, the Bowflex Max Trainer M8 is the machine for you!
More Bowflex Max Trainers
More Cardio Training Machines
Last update on 2021-07-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API