Former lightweight champion BJ Penn has sent a special message to his fans at bjpenn.com after falling to his second defeat to current belt holder Frankie Edgar at UFC 118 last night.
“I just wanna send a message to all my fans, say thank you for all the support over the years. Thank you for all the support last night.
I know things didn’t go my way last night so I’m just going to sit back, relax, spend some time with the family and let everything sort itself out from there and just enjoy my time, relaxing a little bit.
I wanted to fight as often as possible but right now I’m just going to relax, take it easy and see what’s coming up next. I’m sure everything will figure it’s way out from there, but I just want to thank all the fans, thank you guys for all the support over the years, and thanks for the support last night.”
- James Toney’s First Interview Since Losing To Randy Couture
- Dana White UFC 118 Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 118 Post-Fight Press Conference
- Couture Vs Toney: The Aftermath
- What’s Next For UFC 118’s Winners And Losers
- Marcus Davis Brutal Eye Injury