Both Frank Mir and Cheick Kongo have been talking to the media ahead of their fight at UFC 107.
Firstly Mir spoke to members of the press, and as usual was happy to hold court on a number of different matters.
Here are some key notes from his conversation.
- He was “very impressed” with Kimbo Slice’s performance against Roy Nelson.
- He Believes Roy Nelson should drop down to the light heavyweight division.
- He states that he would be “more than happy” to fight Antonio Nogueira again.
- He believes the UFC heavyweight division is currently the best it’s ever been.
- He defends his outspoken views, saying that other fighters are too scared about what people think of them, and don’t speak their mind.
Watch his Q&A session with the press below, courtesy of mma.fanhouse.
Meanwhile his opponent at UFC 107, Cheick Kongo is a man of far fewer words in his promo for the UFC site. He does make it perfectly clear what he is aiming to achieve on Saturday night though.
“The End of the reign of the big mouth.”