The fighter’s participating in tomorrow night’s Shark Fights 13 pay-per-view event have now weighed in.
The majority of the fighter’s came in under the agreed limits with no problem, though co-main event star Paul Daley failed to make the welterweight limit, originally coming in at 172lbs.
After being given an extra hour to make weight his final weight was 171.75lbs. That .75lbs over the limit will now cost him 10% of his purse.
In the prelims the Eric Devila Vs Pete Spratt bout was changed to a catchweight prior to the weigh-ins, with Devila coming in 4.5lbs over the limit.
See the official weigh-in results below.
- Trevor Prangley (202.75) vs. Keith Jardine (204.5)
- Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou (204.75) vs. Houston Alexander (204.75)
- Paul Daley (172) vs. Jorge Masvidal (168.75)
- Danillo Villefort (184.5) vs. Joey Villasanor (185.5)
- Brock Larson (170.75) vs. Tarec Saffiedine (169.75)
- Champ Douglas Evans (144.25) vs. Ronnie Mann (144.75)
- Paul Bradley (170.5) vs. Johnny Reese (169.25)
- Aaron Rosa (241.75) vs. Devin Cole (233.25)
- Eric Davila (176.5) vs. Pete Spratt (170.25)
- Karen Darabedyan (155.75) vs. Daniel Straus (152.75)