Strikeforce Challengers 16 took place last night, and in the main event Caros Fodor claimed a unanimous decision verdict after pushing the pace for all three rounds over James Terry.
In the co-main event Ryan Couture suffered his first defeat as a pro fighter, dropping a decision to Matt Ricehouse in a highly competitive bout in which Ricehouse demonstrated just a little more technical prowess and cage-savvy.
The decision heavy card also led to wins for Lorenz Larkin and Jason High, while Julia Budd outgrappled Germain De Randamie to get back on the win column in the opening bout of the Showtime televised card.
See the full results below.
- Caros Fodor vs. James Terry via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Matt Ricehouse def. Ryan Couture via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Lorenz Larkin def. Gian Villante via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Jason High def. Quinn Mulhern via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Julia Budd def. Germaine de Randamie via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)