Strikeforce Challengers VI played out in largely unspectacular fashion last night.
Sarah Kaufman claimed the woman’s welterweight belt in the main event, but the five round fight was not a crowd-pleaser, with Takayo Hashi spending most of the bout on the back foot.
The Karl Amoussou – Trevor Prangley bout ended in disappointment when Amoussou was caught by an accidental eye-poke, causing the fight to be stopped late in the first round.
Luke Rockhold’s performance was a stand-out though a he quick disposed of Paul Bradley inside the first round to extend his unbeaten run to six fights, all of which have taken place under the Strikeforce banner.
See the full list of results for the event below:
- Sarah Kaufman def. Takayo Hashi via unanimous decision
- Karl Amoussou vs. Trevor Prangley results in a technical draw (accidental eye-poke) In Rd1
- Luke Rockhold def. Paul Bradley via TKO (strikes) In Rd1
- Tarec Saffiedine def. James Terry via unanimous decision
- Yancy Medeiros def. Raul Castillo via unanimous decision
- Wayne Phillips def. Eric Lawson via verbal submission (arm-bar) in Rd1
- Samuel Bracamnonte def. Chris Stewart via TKO (punches) In Rd2
- Tristan Arenal def. George Miller via TKO (punches) In Rd2
- Jesse Tobar def. Johnson Nguyen via submission (rear-naked choke) In Rd2
- Renee Robinson def. Lilia Salas via TKO (punches) In Rd1
- Steve Dickey def. Alan Lummel via TKO (punches) In Rd1
- Ronald Carillo def. Anthony De Los Santos via submission (arm-bar)In Rd2