The weigh-ins have now concluded for Saturday night’s Strikeforce: Diaz Vs Daley event, and all the participants have successfully made weight.
There was plenty of tension and testosterone on display when the two main event stars Nick Diaz and Paul Daley squared off after they both tipped the scales just under the 170lb limit. Daley threw his hat to the floor as the stardown began, and then the two fighters began angrily shouting back and forth at each other.
Check out the full list of official weigh-in results below, and scroll down to watch video highlights.
- Champ Nick Diaz (169.75) vs. Paul Daley (169.5)
- Champ Gilbert Melendez (154.75) vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri (154.25)
- Keith Jardine (205) vs. Gegard Mousasi (205.5)
- Shinya Aoki (155) vs. Lyle Beerbohm (155.5)
- Robert Peralta (144.5) vs. Hiroyuki Takaya (144.5)
- Brett Albee (218.5) vs. Virgil Zwicker (222.5)
- Saad Awad (155.5) vs. Joe Duarte (155.5)
- A.J. Matthews (169) vs. Herman Terrado (170.5)
- Edgar Cardenas (139) vs. Rolando Perez (140)
- Casey Ryan (185) vs. Paul Song (184.5)