The medical suspensions are now in for Saturday night’s Strikeforce: Feijao Vs Henderson event, and there’s nothing too serious to report.
Amongst those affected are Jorge Masdival who has a suspected hand fracture and as such is suspended indefinitely, and Rafael ‘Feijao’ will sit out the next 60 days as a precaution following his knockout loss.
See the full suspension list below.
- Rafael “Feijao” Cavalcante: suspended 60 days for precautionary reasons due to knockout loss
- Jorge Masvidal: suspended indefinitely until hand cleared by orthopedic doctor
- Billy Evangelista: suspended indefinitely until eyes cleared by ophthalmologist
- Billy Vaughan: suspended 30 days for precautionary reasons
- Jason Riley: suspended indefinitely until eyes cleared by ophthalmologist; also suspended 30 days for precautionary reasons due to TKO loss
- Ian Rammel: suspended indefinitely until medically cleared
- Mitch Whitesel: suspended 90 days per OSAC’s mandatory rest period for accumulated bouts
- J.P. Felty: suspended 60 days for precautionary reasons due to knockout loss