The fighters for tomorrow night’s Strikeforce: Houston event have now officially weighed in.
Most of the competitors successfully made weight without any major issues, though KJ Noons did come in 1/4 pound over the 156lb lightweight limit. His opponent Jorge Gurgel was willing to concede the weight though so Noons did not have to spend any additional time in the sauna room.
Meanwhile, in the main event both King Mo and Feijao came in a little undersized at 203.75lbs and 203.5lbs respectively.
Check out the official results below.
- Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal (203.75) vs. Rafael “Feijao” Cavalcante (203.5)
- Tim Kennedy (185) vs. Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza (184.75)
- Jorge Gurgel (154.75) vs. K.J. Noons (156.25)+
- Chad Griggs (228.5) vs. Bobby Lashley (246)
- Daniel Cormier (249) vs. Jason Riley (256.5)
- Andre Galvao (170.75) vs. Jorge Patino (Will weigh in later)
- Rocky Long (146.25) vs. Vinicius “Draculino” Magalhaes (144.5)
- Kier Gooch (155.5) vs. Adam Schindler (155.5)
- Jose Santibanez (154.25) vs. Reynaldo Trujillo (155.25)
- Humberto DeLeon (127.25) vs. Chad Robichaux (131)
- Chad Cook (205.25) vs. Arteneus Young (204)