The official fighter salaries resulting from Wednesday night’ s Strikeforce: Los Angeles event have now been released and show that Renato ‘Babalu’ Sobral was the highest paid fighter, picking up a cheque for $100,000 after defeating Robbie Lawler who took home $85,000.
Tim Kennedy and Trevor Prangley were next up, each taking home $30,000, while KJ Noons was just behind with $25,000 after his victory over Conor Heun who was paid just $4,000 for his spirited performance.
See the full list of earnings resulting from the event below.
- Renato “Babalu” Sobral ($100,000) def. Robbie Lawler ($85,000)
- Evangelista “Cyborg” Santos ($10,000) def. Marius Zaromskis ($5,000)
- Tim Kennedy ($30,000) def. Trevor Prangley ($30,000)
- KJ Noons ($25,000) def. Conor Heun ($4,000)
- Jeremy Umphries ($1,500) def. RJ Clifford ($2,000)
- Hugo Sandoval ($1,500) def. Marcus Kowal ($1,000)