The weigh-ins for the Strikeforce: Miami card have now taken place, and as with their previous events this was a slightly shambolic affair. Nonetheless the main card fighters did all successfully make weight.
The highlight during the weigh-ins was certainly the intense stare-down between Cyborg Santos and Marloes Coenen, which nicely builds the anticipation for their title showdown tomorrow night. Also, despite taking his first MMA bout at the age of 47 years of age, Herschel Walker looked to be in excellent physical condition as he took to the scales.
- Marius Zaromskis (169) vs. Nick Diaz (169.5)
- Marloes Coenen (143.75) vs. Cris Cyborg (144.5)
- Bobby Lashley (252.25 pounds) vs. Wes Sims (258.25)
- Melvin Manhoef (185.75) vs. Robbie Lawler (185.75)
- Herschel Walker (214.25) vs. Greg Nagy (210.5)
- Jay Hieron (170.25) vs. Joe Riggs (170.5)
- Pablo Alfonso (139.25) vs. Marcos Damatta (139.75)
- David Zitnik (154) vs. Michael Byrnes (didn’t weigh in)
- Sabah Homasi (171.5) vs. John Kelly (170.5)
- Craig Oxley (144.75) vs. David Gomez (144)
- Ryan Keenan (168) vs. Hayder Hassan (170.5)
- John Clarke (169.75) vs. Joe Ray (didn’t weigh in)