Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker made his first appearance at a UFC event since the promotion’s purchase by Zuffa recently at UFC 130 on Saturday night, and spent time talking to MMAfighting’s Ariel Helwani on a number of current hot topics.

– Coker admitted that it had been somewhat of a tough time recently due to the fact that there had been a number of redundancies related to his Strikeforce staff as Zuffa consolidated the team with existing UFC personnel.

– He confirmed that Fedor Emelianenko Vs Dan Henderson is now official, and admitted that it wasn’t an easy fight to put together, particularly on Fedor’s end.

Coker states that the fight will be contested at a catchweight of 220lbs…but Dan Henderson has since disputed that and claims it will in fact take place at heavyweight.

– The Strikeforce Challengers series will now have a permanent home at The Pearl At The Palms Casino in Las Vegas, an old favorite of the UFC for their smaller shows over the years.

– According to Coker, Nick Diaz next fight will be in Strikeforce. As for the possibility of GSP Vs Diaz, Coker says fans “will have to be patient.”

– Regarding Cris ‘Cyborg’ Santos, Coker says they are still eager for her to get back into the Strikeforce cage, but that they are currently locked in contract talks.