The weigh-ins for tomorrow night’s UFC 111 event have now taken place, and we have all the results for you below.
Always the entertainer a fired-up Dan Hardy appeared with an ‘I Hate Dan Hardy’ T-Shirt and red eye-contacts to match his Mohawk as both he and GSP weighed in at precisely 170lbs.
In the co-main event Frank Mir’s commitment to bulking up saw him weigh in at 265lbs, the same as his opponent Shane Carwin, though Carwin had revealed earlier in the week that he needed to cut a significant amount of weight to make the heavyweight limit.
Fighting at 170lbs for the first time tomorrow night, Nate Diaz weighed in at 171lbs, but strangely his opponent Rory Markham was announced at 177lbs, way over the welterweight limit. We will post an update on that situation when we have received clarification on the matter.
Update: The UFC have confirmed that Rory Markham did weigh-in six pounds over the welterweight limit at 177lbs, but his opponent Nate Diaz agreed to still take the fight despite this being his first time moving up to the 170lb division
See the full list of weigh-in results below, and watch highlights courtesy of mmafighting.com.
- Georges St-Pierre (170) vs. Dan Hardy (170)
- Shane Carwin (265) vs. Frank Mir (265)
- Fabricio Camoes (155) vs. Kurt Pellegrino (155)
- Jon Fitch (171) vs. Ben Saunders (169)
- Mark Bocek (154) vs. Jim Miller (155)
- Nate Diaz (171) vs. Rory Markham (177)
- Ricardo Almeida (170) vs. Matt Brown (170)
- Tomasz Drwal (185) vs. Rousimar Palhares (186)
- Jared Hamman (205) vs. Rodney Wallace (206)
- Matthew Riddle (170) vs. Greg Soto (170)