The fighter salaries for last night’s UFC 114 have been released, and show that Rashad Evans was the evening’s big earner, taking home a cool $435,000 for his victory over Rampage Jackson who pocketed $250,000 despite his loss.
Michael Bisping was also handsomely rewarded for his co-main event win over Dan Miller, and will return to the UK $190,000 richer for his troubles.
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira also earned a six figure sum for his controversial win over Jason Brilz, picking up a cheque for $120,000.
Meanwhile on the other end of the spectrum Joe Brammer goes home with just $5,000 for his preliminary loss to Aaron Riley.
Check out the full list of salaries resulting from the event below, and bear in mind that they do not include additional pay per view cuts, bonuses or sponsorship money which each fighter may have earned).
- Rashad Evans ($435,000 ($250,000 Salary, $185,000 win bonus) Def. Rampage Jackson ($250,000)
- Michael Bisping ($175,000 salary, $15,000 win bonus) def. Dan Miller ($15,000)
- Mike Russow ($12,000/$12,000) def. Todd Duffee ($8,000)
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira ($80,000/$40,000) def. Jason Brilz ($11,000)
- John Hathaway ($11,000/$11,000) def. Diego Sanchez ($50,000)
- Dong Hyun Kim ($32,000/$32,000) def. Amir Sadollah ($15,000)
- Efrain Escudero ($15,000/$15,000) def. Dan Lauzon ($15,000)
- Melvin Guillard ($19,000/$19,000) def. Waylon Lowe ($6,000)
- Cyrille Diabate ($6,000/$6,000) def. Luiz Cane ($19,000)
- Aaron Riley ($10,000/$10,000) def. Joe Brammer ($5,000)
- Ryan Jensen ($8,000/$8,000) def. Jesse Forbes ($6,000)