The weigh-ins for UFC 115 have just ended and all the participants in tomorrow night’s event made weight successfully.
Both Chuck Liddell and Rich Franklin were cheered by the Canadian crowd as they took to the scales looking in good shape, while Mirko Cro Cop and Pat Barry were also fan favorites. As he had predicted a few days earlier Barry weighed in heavier than in previous fights at 248lbs, while Cro Cop was 235lbs.
Naturally the Canadian fighters, in particular Rory MacDonald and David Loiseau were also well received by the Vancouver crowd.
See the full list of weigh-in results below, and scroll down for highlights courtesy of mmafighting.com.
- 205: Chuck Liddell (205) vs. Rich Franklin (205)
- 265: Mirko Cro Cop (235) vs. Pat Barry (248)
- 265: Ben Rothwell (264) vs. Gilbert Yvel (243)
- 170: Carlos Condit (170) vs. Rory MacDonald (170)
- 170: Paulo Thiago (170) vs. Martin Kampmann (170)
- 155: Tyson Griffin (154) vs. Evan Dunham (155)
- 155: Mac Danzig (156) vs. Matt Wiman (156)
- 185: David Loiseau (185) vs. Mario Miranda (186)
- 170: James Wilks (170) vs. Peter Sobotta (171)
- 170: Ricardo Funch (170) vs. Claude Patrick (170)
- 170: Mike Pyle (170) vs. Jesse Lennox (170)