The fighter’s for tomorrow night’s UFC 116 event in Las Vegas have now successfully weighed-in without incident.
Both Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin tipped the scales dead on the 265lb weight limit. The crowd were largely in favor of the challenger, with Lesnar getting a bigger but more mixed reaction with a considerable amount of boos.
Beyond that perhaps the other most notable moment in the weigh-ins, which were broadcast live on Spike TV for the first time, was George Sotiropoulos looking rather drawn out and lethargic, a sign that perhaps his weight-cut hadn’t been easy.
See all the results below.
- Brock Lesnar (265) vs. Shane Carwin (265)
- Yoshihiro Akiyama (185) vs. Chris Leben (186)
- Stephan Bonnar (205) vs. Krzysztof Soszynski (205)
- Kurt Pellegrino (155) vs. George Sotiropoulos (156)
- Matt Brown (171) vs. Chris Lytle (170)
Prelims (Spike TV):
- Brendan Schaub (238) vs. Chris Tuchscherer (255)
- Seth Petruzelli (205) vs. Ricardo Romero (206)
- Kendall Grove (184) vs. Goran Reljic (186)
- Dave Branch (185) vs. Gerald Harris (185)
- Forrest Petz (170) vs. Daniel Roberts (169)
- Jon Madsen (254) vs. Karlos Vemola (222)