See below for all the weigh-in stats updated live as the fighters tip the scales in Detroit, Michigan ahead of tomorrow night’s UFC 123 event.
Update: The weigh-ins have now concluded with all the fighters successfully making weight.
Tensions were running high as main event stars Rampage Jackson and Lyoto Machida squared off. Machida stepped into his traditional karate stance and his fist got a little to close to the face of Rampage who appeared to swat his hand away which resulted in Dana White having to step in to separate the two men. A little jostling then occurred before the two men settled down and shook hands.
They then had a brief interview with Joe Rogan with Machida assuring fans that he was well prepared to give them a good fight, while Rampage said he was fighting for the fans and promised to put on a show for them. Overall it was clear that Rampage was the fan favorite, while ‘The Dragon’ had to make do with a mixed reaction containing a significant amount of boos.
Elsewhere it was pleasing to see Karo Parisyan actually making it to the scales given his anxiety issues, but he looked thick around the waist and generally a little out of shape. We’ll have to wait until tomorrow night to see if he can re-find his form and turn up the heat.
- Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (205) vs. Lyoto Machida (205)
- Matt Hughes (169) vs. B.J. Penn (169)
- Tim Boetsch (205) vs. Phil Davis (205)
- Joe Lauzon (155) vs. George Sotiropoulos (155)
- Maiquel Falcao (185) vs. Gerald Harris (185)
- Matt Brown (170) vs. Brian Foster (170)
- Mark Munoz (185) vs. Aaron Simpson (185)
- Dennis Hallman (170) vs. Karo Parisyan (170)
- Edson Barboza (155) vs. Mike Lullo (155)
- Paul Kelly (155) vs. T.J. O’Brien (155)
- Nik Lentz (155) vs. Tyson Griffin (155)