It doesn’t happen often, but the fighter with the biggest salary at UFC 125 on Saturday night didn’t feature in either the main or co-main event.
Thiago Silva topped the earnings list for the New Years Day show with $110,000.
Main event star and current Lightweight champion Frankie Edgar was next on the list though, picking up $102,000. That figure includes his win bonus despite the fact that he drew with Gray Maynard who also was awarded his bonus, taking his earnings to $52,000 for the evening.
Other notable earners on the card were Dong Hyun Kim with $70,000, Clay Guida with $62,000 and Brandon Vera who pocketed $60,000.
See the full list of fighter salaries for UFC 125: Resolution below.
- Frankie Edgar: $102,000 (includes $51,000 win bonus)
- Gray Maynard: $52,000 ($26,000 win bonus)
- Brian Stann: $42,000 ($21,000 win bonus)
- Chris Leben: $46,000
- Thiago Silva: $110,000 ($55,000 win bonus)
- Brandon Vera: $60,000
- Dong Hyun Kim: $70,000 ($35,000 win bonus)
- Nate Diaz: $33,000
- Clay Guida: $62,000 ($31,000 win bonus)
- Takanori Gomi: $50,000
- Jeremy Stephens: $36,000 ($18,000 win bonus)
- Marcus Davis: $31,000
- Dustin Poirier: $8,000 ($4,000 win bonus)
- Josh Grispi: $15,000
- Brad Tavares: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus)
- Phil Baroni: $25,000
- Diego Nunes: $20,000 ($10,000 win bonus)
- Mike Brown: $23,000
- Daniel Roberts: $24,000 ($12,000 win bonus)
- Greg Soto: $8000
- Jacob Volkmann: $24,000 ($12,000 win bonus)
- Antonio McKee: $15,000