The complete list of fighter salaries resulting from this past weekend’s UFC 130 event has now been released and shows that Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson and Frank Mir were the best paid competitors on the card, each walking away with $250,000 for their wins in the main and co-main event respectively.
Nobody else made over six figures on the card, with Gleison Tibau being the next highest earner despite featuring on the prelim card, pocketing $50,000.
Brian Stann was close behind with $46,000 after his KO win, while Jorge Santiago and Tim Boetsch picked up $36,000 each.
On the other end of the scale Chris Cariaso was the lowest earner, with his take-home pay coming to just $4,000.
See the full list of fighter salaries from the event below.
- Quinton “Rampage” Jackson: $250,000 (no win bonus)
- Matt Hamill: $32,000
- Frank Mir: $250,000 (includes $125,000 win bonus)
- Roy Nelson: $15,000
- Travis Browne: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus)
- Stefan Struve: $21,000
- Rick Story: $34,000 ($17,000 win bonus)
- Thiago Alves: $ 33,000
- Brian Stann: $46,000 ($23,000 win bonus)
- Jorge Santiago: $36,000
- Demetrious Johnson: $12,000 ($6,000 win bonus)
- Miguel Torres: $30,000
- Tim Boetsch: $36,000 ($18,000 win bonus)
- Kendall Grove: $28,000
- Gleison Tibau: $50,000 ($25,000 win bonus)
- Rafaello Oliveira: $10,000
- Michael McDonald: $12,000 ($6,000 win bonus)
- Chris Cariaso: $4000
- Renan Barao: $10,000 ($5,000 win bonus)
- Cole Escovedo: $6,000