The weigh-ins have now taken place for tomorrow night’s UFC 133 event in Philadelphia and we’ve got all the offical results from it below.
For the first time in quite a while Tito Ortiz walked in to a positive response from the fans, while Rashad Evans was treated to more than a few boos. Despite not having fought for over a year Evans looked in terrific shape though.
Elsewhere the biggest talking point was that veteran Ivan Menjivar came in two pounds overweight for his bantamweight clash with Nick Pace. He now has been given additional time to make the 136lb limit.
- Rashad Evans (204.4) vs. Tito Ortiz (205.8)
- Yoshihiro Akiyama (184.6) vs. Vitor Belfort (185.4)
- Brian Ebersole (170.6) vs. Dennis Hallman (170.8)
- Constantinos Philippou (185.2) vs. Jorge Rivera (184.6)
- Rory MacDonald (170.6) vs. Mike Pyle (170.8)
- Alexander Gustafsson (204.4) vs. Matt Hamill (206)
- Chad Mendes (145.8) vs. Rani Yahya (145.2)
- Ivan Menjivar (138)* vs. Nick Pace (135.8)
- Johny Hendricks (170.8) vs. Mike Pierce (171)
- Mike Brown (146) vs. Nam Phan (145)
- Paul Bradley (185.2) vs. Rafael “Sapo” Natal (185.4)