As has becomes standard practice in the UFC this year, UFC 137’s prelims will air via a combination of Spike TV and Facebook.
The October 29th event will begin on the UFC’s official Facebook page with a total of five preliminary fight, including a bantamweight bout between veteran Jeff Curran and former No.1 contender Scott Jorgensen, plus a light-heavyweight tilt as Brandon Vera returns to the Octagon to take on Eliot ‘The Fire’ Marshall.
- Dustin Jacoby vs. Brad Tavares
- Jeff Curran vs. Scott Jorgensen
- Eliot Marshall vs. Brandon Vera
- Danny Downes vs. Ramsey Nijem
- Chris Camozzi vs. Francis Carmont
Following on from that the action switches to Spike TV where a further two bouts will air live as Tyson Griffin looks to make an impact in the featherweight division against Bart Palaszeweski and Donald Cerrone attempts to continue his ascent up the lightweight ladder versus Dennis Siver who’s also enjoying a solid winning streak in the UFC at this moment in time.
Spike TV Prelims:
- Donald Cerrone vs. Dennis Siver
- Tyson Griffin vs. Bart Palaszewski
After that the event continues on pay-per-view with Georges St.Pierre headlining against Carlos Condit while BJ Penn Vs Nick Diaz provides a strong co-main event.
- Champ Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit (for UFC welterweight title)
- Nick Diaz vs. B.J. Penn
- Cheick Kongo vs. Matt Mitrione
- Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic vs. Roy Nelson
- Hatsu Hioki vs. George Roop