The official salaries resulting from Saturday night’s UFC Fight Night 24 event in Seattle are now in and show that despite his loss, main event fighter Antonio Rogerio Nogueira was the nights biggest earner, taking hom $90,000.
Surprisingly, despite fighting in the prelims Johny Hendricks was next up, banking $44,000 for his TKO win.
Then came co-main eventer Anthony Johnson who collected $40,000 for his dominant win over Dan Hardy who was paid $25,000.
Rounding off the list of top earners on the night was Phil Davis who pocketed $34,000 for his main event victory.
See the full list of official salaries (which do not include bonuses and sponsorship money) below.
- Phil Davis: $34,000 (includes $17,000 win bonus)
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira: $90,000
- Anthony Johnson: $40,000 ($20,000 win bonus)
- Dan Hardy: $25,000
- Amir Sadollah: $40,000 ($20,000 win bonus)
- DaMarques Johnson: $14,000
- Chan Sung Jung: $10,000 ($5,000 win bonus)
- Leonard Garcia: $18,000
- Mike Russow: $28,000 ($14,000 win bonus)
- Jon Madsen: $10,000
- Mackens Semerzier: $12,000 ($6,000 win bonus)
- Alex Caceres: $8,000
- John Hathaway: $26,000 ($13,000 win bonus)
- Kris McCray: $10,000
- Michael McDonald: $10,000 ($5,000 win bonus)
- Edwin Figueroa: $6000
- Christian Morecraft: $12,000 ($6,000 win bonus)
- Sean McCorkle: $10,000
- Johny Hendricks: $44,000 ($22,000 win bonus)
- T.J. Waldburger: $8,000
- Aaron Simpson: $30,000 ($15,000 win bonus)
- Mario Miranda: $10,000
- Nik Lentz: $30,000 ($15,000 win bonus)
- Waylon Lowe: $12,000