All the fighters have now successfully weighed in for tomorrow night’s UFC Fight Night 24 event in Seattle.
Leading into the weigh-ins the big talking point was whether Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson would make weight after having struggled to do so on numerous occasions in the past.
The answer was yes as he came in at 171lbs, that same as his opponent Dan Hardy.
Check all the official weigh-in results below.
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (206) vs. Phil Davis (206)
- Dan Hardy (171) vs. Anthony Johnson (171)
- DaMarques Johnson (171) vs. Amir Sadollah (170)
- Leonard Garcia (145) vs. Chan Sung Jung (146)
- Alex Caceres (146) vs. Mackens Semerzier (146)
- Jon Madsen (261) vs. Mike Russow (256)
- John Hathaway (171) vs. Kris McCray (170)
- Edwin Figueroa (136) vs. Michael McDonald (135)
- Sean McCorkle (266) vs. Christian Morecraft (265)
- Mario Miranda (185) vs. Aaron Simpson (185)
- Johny Hendricks (170) vs. T.J. Waldburger (170)
- Nik Lentz (155) vs. Waylon Lowe (156)