The medical suspensions list from ‘UFC On Fuel TV 4’ is now out and shows two main card fighters, Mark Munoz and James Te Huna, are potentially facing up to six months on the sidelines.
Munoz 180 day suspension seems wise given the brutal beating he suffered from Chris Weidman after a very late stoppage from the referee. officially it’s a possible fractured mandible along with cuts to his scalp and right eyebrow that’ll keep him out of action.
Meanwhile, despite his comfortable victory in the co-main event, Te Huna actually had to fight through considerable adversity after fracturing both his left elbow and left foot during the bout.
See the full medical report below.
- Mark Munoz: suspended 45 days with 30 days no contact for TKO loss. Also suspended 180 days or until cleared by physician for left scalp and right eyebrow laceration and possible fractured mandible.
- James Te Huna: suspended 180 days or until cleared by physician for possible left elbow fracture and left foot fracture, and suspended indefinitely pending an MRI submitted on or before Sept. 11.
- Joey Beltran: suspended 60 days or until cleared by physician for two right orbital lacerations and a upper right side lip laceration.
- Aaron Simpson: suspended 60 days or until cleared by a physician for a right eye laceration.
- Kenny Robertson: suspended 60 days or until cleared by physician for right scalp laceration.
- Josh Ferguson: suspended 60 days or until cleared by physician for right orbital laceration.
- Andrew Craig: suspended 60 days or until cleared by physician for left eye brow laceration.