The weigh-ins for tomorrow night’s UFC On Versus 6 event have now taken place and you can see what all the fighters tipped the scales at below.
All the fighters made weight successfully except for the very late replacement Byron Bloodworth who came in two pounds over the limit for his preliminary bantamweight clash with Mike Easton.
There were laughs to be had elsewhere with Pat Barry acknowledging the fact that he’s a full 12 inches shorter than his opponent Stefan Struve by continuing to stand on the scales during the customary staredown, while Yves Edwards celebrated his birthday by bringing a hat and party favor to the scales while his cornerman was carrying a tray of cupcakes.
- Champ Dominick Cruz (135) vs. Demetrious Johnson (135)
- Pat Barry (243) vs. Stefan Struve (261)
- Charlie Brenneman (171) vs. Anthony Johnson (171)
- Mac Danzig (155) vs. Matt Wiman (156)
- Yves Edwards (155) vs. Rafaello Oliveira (155)
- Michael Johnson (156) vs. Paul Sass (155)
- Byron Bloodworth (138)* vs. Mike Easton (135)
- T.J. Grant (155) vs. Shane Roller (156)
- Josh Neer (171) vs. Keith Wisniewski (170)
- Joseph Sandoval (134) vs. Walel Watson (134.5)