After a quiet few months the PR machine for UFC Undisputed 2010 has now fired up and details about the latest incarnation of the 3.5million selling XBox 360 and PS3 game are now coming thick and fast.
THQ producer Neven Dravinsky will be a familiar face to anyone who stayed connected to the build up to the release of last year’s edition of the game, and at the weekend he teamed up with UFC president Dana White to give gamespot a rundown of some of the new features in the 2010 version.
Here’s some of the key features Neven mentioned:
- Brand new ‘Sway’ feature for avoiding strikes.
- Clinch and Submission sections of the game have been completely reanimated
- Quadrupled the number of strikes in the game.
- Players can now use the cage when fighting.
- Over 100 photo-realistic fighters included.
- Menu navigation improved.
- Added variety and depth to career mode.
Watch the full interview below or at gamespot: