New details about the forthcoming UFC Undisputed 2010 game emerged today thanks to a Q&A session with THQ game designer Omar Kendall.
Speaking to Gamespot it was first revealed that Brock Lesnar will be the cover star for the follow-up to last year’s 3.5 million selling game which is set for release on Playstation 3 and XBox 360 on May 25th, with a PSP version emerging later in the year.
Kendall went into details on some of the major additions to the game since last years version. Here’s some of the key notes:
- Three new fighting styles: Karate, Sambo and Greco-Roman Wrestling
- Fighters can now fully utilize the cage just as in real-life
- Players are no longer forced to choose just one stand-up and one grappling style
- Players can choose from over 200 moves to learn and add to their repotoire during training
- The clumsy menu system of the original game has been revamped
- The commentary from Goldberg and Rogan will now recognize your past fights and achievements
- Online mode will now have ‘fight camps’
We recommend that you check out the full article at gamespot.com to see the features described in more detail.