The weigh-ins have now concluded for tomorrow night’s WEC 51 event in Broomfield, Colorado.
The best moment of the weigh-ins came when bitter rivals Jamie Varner and Donald Cerrone stepped up for their face-off, with the two men getting so close that they were touching foreheads as they eyeballed each other and traded some last-minute verbal blows ahead of the rematch tomorrow night.
Meanwhile Miguel Torres was the only fighter to come in overweight, but luckily after stripping down to his bare essentials he was able to lose the final 1/2 pound he needed to come in at the 136lb bantamweight limit.
Check out the official results below.
- Champ Jose Aldo (145) vs. Manny Gamburyan (145)
- Donald Cerrone (155.5) vs. Jamie Varner (156)
- Miguel Torres (136) vs. Charlie Valencia (136)
- Chan Sung Jung (146) vs. George Roop (145)
- Leonard Garcia (146) vs. Mark Hominick (145)
- Pablo Garza (154) vs. Tiequan Zhang (154)
- Mike Brown (145) vs. Cole Province (146)
- Chris Horodecki (155) vs. Ed Ratcliff (155)
- Diego Nunes (145) vs. Tyler Toner (145)
- Antonio Banuelos (136) vs. Chad George (135)
- Demetrious Johnson (135) vs. Nick Pace (135)