mark hunt ufc 200

A fuming Mark Hunt has laid down an ultimatum to the UFC after learning that Brock Lesnar, who he lost to at UFC 200 last Saturday night, has failed a USADA drug test.

“I said, If you don’t give me have his sh*t, I’m walking out of this company,” Hunt claimed he told the UFC in an interview with FOX Sports Australia. “I want out of there. This is rubbish.”

Lesnar earned a disclosed $2.5 million basic salary to fight at UFC 200, though it’s likely he also earned a cut of the pay-per-view revenue from the blockbuster show which will greatly bolster his overall earnings. For comparisons sake, Hunt banked a flat fee of $700,000 for his night’s work.

Hunt, who had claimed in the build-up to his fight with Lesnar that his opponent was, “juiced to the gills,”, seems particularly perturbed by the fact that he’s now had to fight three fighters in the UFC who went on to test positive for PED’S.

The 42 year-old fought to a draw in an all-out war with Antonio ‘Bigfoot’ Silva in 2013, who was then flagged for elevated levels of testosterone. Hunt notes that he broke his hands during that fight that kept him out of action for longer than Silva’s eventual 9 month suspension on that occasion.

Earlier this year, Hunt KO’d Frank Mir in the first round, then discovered that his opponent had tested positive for a PED during a test administered on the day of the fight.

With Lesnar now added to the equation, Hunt has been left with a bitter taste in his mouth, and he feels that cheaters aren’t being punished harshly enough.

“The cheaters get a slap on the wrist and walk off,” Hunt told MMA Fighting. “What penalty or deterrent is there to make them think twice? Nothing. And the [Nevada Athletic Commission], why should these [expletive] get anything? They are not the ones who had to fight with Lesnar or lose [to him]. I lost.”