Ronda Rousey was interviewed on the UFC Tonight show earlier in the week and you can watch what she had to say below.
– Rousey thinks the undefeated Cat Zingano’s greatest strength is the fact that you can never count her out of a fight.
“she’s shown an amazing ability to deal with adversity – there’s been times when she’s been down, but never out. There’s been times where she’s been close to losing, but there’s never been a single time she didn’t come back.”
– Fighters that Rousey thinks she may face down the line include Beche Correia, Holly Holm and Jessica Eye who’ve all caught her eye lately.
– The bantamweight champion’s assessment of the new strawweight division is that it’s a little top-heavy with strikers at the moment, so she’s not surprised that a talented grappler like Carla Esparza is currently at the top of the food chain.
– Rousey is keeping her cards close to her chest regarding her plans for 2015, but it looks as if she will be attempting to find a balance between her fight and movie career.
– Rousey’s most eagerly anticipated fight of 2015 is UFC 183’s Anderson Silva Vs Nick Diaz ‘superfight’. Although she admits that Diaz is like a brother to her she also clearly has a lot of respect for Silva and says that as a fight fan she can’t wait to see how this match-up unfolds.