Following last night’s UFC 203 event, Dana White spoke briefly to Megan Olivi about the night’s big talking points.
– Dana thought the main event was “awesome” and praised Stipe Miocic for managing to work his way out of Alistair Overeem’s normally deadly guillotine choke.
– As for Fabricio Werdum Vs Travis Browne, White says, “I didn’t love that fight,” and he doesn’t sound overly enthusiastic about the idea of Werdum now getting his desire to rematch Miocic for the title.
– White gives CM Punk kudos for fighting in the UFC and said that he loved the defeated former WWE star’s post-fight speech.
– After that fight the victorious Mickey Gall called out Sage Northcutt, and White says that Northcutt’s camp have already contacted him to say they want that fight too.
– Despite his loss tonight, White calls Urijah Faber “a stud” and says he doubts that the veteran will be retiring.