The UFC 216 early weigh-ins have now taken place and you can see what all the fighters tipped the scales at below.
There was some late drama on the scales today as main event interim title challenger Kevin Lee failing to make weight at the first attempt, though he still has an additional hour to lose one more pound.
Meanwhile, Nike Lentz failed to weigh in after a tough cut, leading to his preliminary card fight with Will Brooks being scrapped.
- Tony Ferguson (155) vs. Kevin Lee (154.5)
- Champ Demetrious Johnson (125) vs. Ray Borg (124)
- Derrick Lewis (263.5) vs. Fabricio Werdum (247)
- Mara Romero Borella (126) vs. Kalindra Faria (125)
- Beneil Dariush (156) vs. Evan Dunham (156)
– Lee successfully made weight at second attempt.
- Tom Duquesnoy (135.5) vs. Cody Stamann (136)
- Will Brooks (156) vs. Nik Lentz (did not weigh in) – fight cancelled after Lentz failed to make weight
- Bobby Green (155) vs. Lando Vannata (155.75)
- Poliana Botelho (115) vs. Pearl Gonzalez (116)
- Mark Godbeer (244.5) vs. Walt Harris (251)
- Magomed Bibulatov (126) vs. John Moraga (126)
- Thales Leites (185.5) vs. Brad Tavares (185.5)
- Marco Beltran (126) vs. Matt Schnell (126)